Friday, April 27

completely unnecessary blog post here


No post for ages, incredibly busy etc etc...

The weather for the last month has been outrageously splendid.
Last weekend I found myself out and just kept walking... Oxford Circus, Holborn, Strand, City, Blackfriars, Bankside, Southwark, London Bridge, Upper Thames Street, Lower Thames Street, Monument, Aldagate... just kept going.
It's the simple things that keep surprising me.

I also spoiled myself last week with a new toy, which I will be taking with me on holiday this year. I can't wait!
*apologies for completely unispired and undetailed blog post.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Stu Bish said...

so what's the 'toy' then?

6:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you tease, what's the toy?!?

4:13 pm  
Blogger Larph said...

oh, of course - it's a new camera. *pumps fist in air vigorously*

dslr, all the bells and whistles etc etc - especially wanted one before leaving for japan.
*double vikings*

it took 6 months to save for, but it's been worth the wait.
i can't deny that i had to think quite carefully before plumping down the cash for what is essentially a "toy" - not quite a life necessity.
we shall see...

7:49 am  
Blogger Louis said...

Again,

All the best in Japan!!!

3:40 pm  
Blogger Larph said...

thanks, louis - i'll let you know how things pan out!

9:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home