Sunday, March 18

WARNING. POST CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGERY.

Lower left six.
Lower left six is no more.


After a failed root canal, years of irritation, months of aggravation, weeks of pain and a few sleepless nights lower left six is gone.Dr Levy successfully removed lower left six last thursday. I don't want to go into too much detail but it wasn't completely straightforward. The procedure involved injections, drilling, "shattering", twisting, extracting and stitching. Lots of "ings" are required for this sort of procedure.
I hope to receive a fetching "replacement" at somepoint in the near future.
Audrey is mad at me because apparently teeth are "...important to her"!
I recommend listening to "The Eraser" by Thom Yorke whilst reading this post.

Also, did you catch Tony Blair doing "Am I really bovvered, tho'?!" on Comic Relief the other night?!!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ralph this is timon from switzerland, i was a student in the fall 2005 dts.
i have a question about a special kind of pictures you took where the colors where so different after you developed them. they were kind of yellow.
do you know what i'm talking about?:-)
could you tell me how this special effect is called?
would be very nice!

timon (schneider.ti(at)gmail.com)

by the way! like your blog!

2:31 pm  
Blogger Stu Bish said...

Ralph,
A good dentist is a Joy, you feel different, but KNOW it will be better without the pain. I had all 4 of my wisdoms removed 'in the chair' while I was wide awake, I think my fave part was the sound... you know what I'm talking about :)

So Iqualit is calling, I think you should come back for the final harrah.

Miss you mate.

4:56 pm  
Blogger Rachel said...

hahaha...that tony blair thing was so funny!!!
miss you ralph!
when you coming to the north??

9:06 pm  
Blogger Ryan said...

how the f, did you take that picture??

1:31 am  
Blogger Audrey Whitesides said...

ryan, he put his phone in his mouth!
rach, where are you???
stu, ralph can't go to canada with out me...
timon, how are you?
ralph, you are still hot! i miss you!!

1:19 pm  
Blogger globebug said...

tony is the man!! don't see too many other PMs doing that. see you soon ralphie. :)

7:01 pm  
Blogger because-we-can.blogspot.com said...

That picture is just plain FREAKY!!!!

6:10 am  
Blogger Larph said...

yah stu i would love to. maybe we can drive, too.

rachel - i already went up north this year - randy and myself went to the last stop on the northern line this afternoon to see henri's folks.

yes, i did insert my telephone into my mouth. i like how if you click on the actual picture you get to view it in all of it's 3 megapixel gloryOMG!!!1!

11:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home