Thursday, August 31

My Destiny.

Today I sat down and bade to be frank with myself.

I determined to throw caution to the wind and fling wide the window of possibilites, extricating and disencumbering myself of any potential hinderances to what potentially could unravel as my future.
My foreordination compromised, I was ready to gallop and frolick like a newborn calf in the field of my destiny.

After a few hours of deep and meaningful thought, I decided that I am going to become a Commando.

Not just any commando, however. Oh no.
A Crack Commando. For Her Majesty's Secret Service. And possibly some freelance stuff with MI6.


The first thing I'll need if I'm to become a Commando is a decent ropes course.
I mean this thing is going to need all of the bells and whistles: climbing frames with the hangy-poles, timber walls, old rubber tyres, zip lines and plenty of those netty things you crawl under.
And of course it'll need to be indoors if I'm to conceal my identity.
If anyone knows where I can get my hands on one of these, please let me know.

Secondly, I'll need a watch.
Specifically a watch that shoots small poisoned darts designed to implode once embeded inside a human skull.
I'll probably need a couple of these infact, as I'm not sure that you can get them waterproofed.

I actually ventured inside "Jeff's Discount Watch Store" today at the mall.
I browsed for a while, but I have to admit I was a little embarassed to enquire after my particularly precise specifications.

I ended up walking out with one of those things where Mickey's arms tell you what time it is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Do mickey's arms shoot poisionous darts?? I was always afraid of that damn mouse! hes evil!!!

3:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you wanna be one of those Namby Pamby brittish Comandoes do you?... sipping tea and discussing cricket and shooting people with trick watches. You might occasionally appear on Dr Who in a gravel quarry, but you get killed by someone dressed in tin foil pretty quick...

pathetic...

me I'd rather be an American Commando like in that Arnie Movie... whats it called again...

COMMANDO!

You don't need no stinking trick watch. Just break into a garden shed and use lawn mower blades to wipe out your army of enemies...

The bad guy in Commando was an Aussie and he was almost as tough as Arnie. So I guess us Aussies can be American style Commando's... as long as we're evil.

I think I wanna be an evil Cammando! Can you be my arch nemesis? I've always wanted one.

4:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home