Monday, July 10

laters

Taken in Vancover a couple of weeks ago.

Well, I think this will be my last post for a while. Possibly, although you never know.

So we leave for Prince Gerorge, then Fort Nelson and onto Whitehorse for our first destination stop.
After a few days it'll be back to Fort Nelson, over to Hi Level and then up to Yellowknife for stop no.2. I'm hoping to persevere and complete the tour with Iqaluit, although getting airline seats has proved quite difficult.

If you're wondering how we're doing - well, I can only speak to myself. As of now, I have a myriad of applications in process. Long distance phone calls to make. Luggage to pack, and belongings to store. I spent the best part of half a morning packed into Souvlaki's like a sardine to watch the world cup final. Great game, too. But now I'm paying for it as I feel like an old lady.

I did manage to go out and get a travel towel.
But I forgot to get mosquito stuff.

I can only say I look forward to God meeting me halfway on this.
Cause I dont know what the heck I am doing.
And I just seemed to have developed a toothache and weird mouth ulcers.
Yet life goes on.
And I realise how bloomin fortunate I am.

Laters potaters.

1 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

hey ralph i didn't know you were going on the tour! I am excited for you - please update me when you can!

3:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home