Monday, July 17

I got served.

Well, the sun didnt set till about 1am today.
It's almost 2am now, I think. It'll be back in a couple of hours.
It leaves you with a heavy and impending sense of jetlag. Which according to Randy, doesnt exist.
To help me while away the night-hours, I popped in a couple of videos this evening.

I watched "You got served!", and "Barbershop" with Queen Latifah.

"You got served!" has, without a doubt, set the bar for worst film ever commited to tape within my movie-watching paradigm.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

dude, i havent even seen that flick and I could have told you that.
Im amazed you actually went out of your way to whatch that movie. miss ya bro,
I hope you get some sleep in that sun.

9:26 pm  
Blogger Kristina said...

the sun is still skimming the horizon here. Ive gotten used to the light though, but I still need to see a clock to remind my body that its time to sleep...

11:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ralph.
yesterday, you came to my dream.
how are you doing?
i miss you and
Hosea and i talk about you alot.

i just want to say
you are so precious friend.

8:21 am  
Blogger Larph said...

ryan, miss ya too - see you soon.

kristina - sorry, never got used to it! At least it sets here in Edmonton.

Annie - I miss you guys tooo much!
I will email when I get cheap internet tomorrow in Vancouver!! Miss you and say: "Hi" to Chi-muk and Min Soo as well!!!

6:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home