Wednesday, July 5

hmmmn

It's seems as though it has been a long and exhausting week, although I must say I have enjoyed the movements.
The devastation of the England result has finally subsided, and I am comforted in my sorrows by seeing Germany go out as well.
We were playing a 10 man England against 11 Portugese and the ref - what were we to do? I thought we played our best football of the tournament, and Hargreaves nad Ashley Cole in particular were fantastic.

I also moved again on saturday, and after helping my roomates and Nick and Ryan move their stuff, we ended the night climbing onto the roof of the new place sipping wine into the sunset as the view of downtown Vancouver caressed our senses. That was a weird sentence.

North Korea also fired 7 missiles yesterday; it's almost heartbreaking to consider the government scraping together the meagre resources available and ploughing them into missile technology. Enough to make my blood boil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home