Saturday, April 22

disclaimer

To clear any confusion I would like to point out that not all of my posts are auto-biographical thoughts [and feelings]. Most are just writings and musings; others are photos and almost everything has been unpacked from the box.
I have never conciously launched a meal at a chinese lady, or a lady of any ethnicity, for that matter.
Although I should add that if a reinvigorated Mao Zedong happens to cross my path, I would be tempted to thrown an egg mcmuffin at him.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up!

3:28 pm  
Blogger Audrey Whitesides said...

i dont think you would waste your mcpukes breakfast ralph...

5:11 am  
Blogger Angela Oliver said...

Hi.
Please throw an egg mcmuffin at me.
Thank you
Ange

6:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take a sausage McGriddle, please!

2:36 pm  
Blogger Larph said...

This is becoming expensive.

4:37 pm  
Blogger Ryan said...

Can I get fries with that?

8:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home