Sunday, March 12

the north


Recently I've been busier than a one legged man at an arse kicking convention. The reason? I am helping to plan an outreach to The North.
In England, going to the north means purchasing a couple of heavy duty padlocks and braving the M6.
In Canada it's a 3 day drive that can only be accomplished at certains times of the year (once you've fended off Grizzly Bears, Giant Moose and Rabid Beavers). And don't forget the Lumberjacks. I'm a Lumberjack and I'm okay...
Off tomorrow on a whistlestop Alberta/BC trip - this is the final piece in the jigsaw that is and has been The Wake Tour.
I just remembered I forgot to do a couple of [important] things. However in the words of Blackadder, I have a plan so cunning, you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home