Tuesday, March 21

into the semis


First of all allow me to bask in the glory of being a lifelong West Ham Utd fan - today we reached the semis of the FA Cup for the first time in 15 years!
This is the most success I have ever witness my team achieve - they haven't actually won anything in my lifetime, and have won only 4 trophys in 110 years of competing.
Yes, we really are that crap.
Secondly, a couple of prayer focuses I wrote have been published in this years' MA magazine.
What does that mean? It means that this summer thousands of kids all over N America and elsewhere will be praying for Vancouver and NK. Brilliant.

3 Comments:

Blogger globebug said...

i'd like to congratulate you but you barely scraped through innit. i'm having a laff hanging out with randall...wish you were here! :)

3:33 pm  
Blogger Rachel said...

maybe you will be fortuante enough to play my team!!!!
congrats by the way!

2:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wont be in the cup for much longer if you get liverpool in the next round after they won 7-0 last night.

Gav

8:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home