Wednesday, January 4

letter to yahoo

I'm not really expecting a change in Yahoo's international expansion plans, but I wanted to see if they would give me any answers personally.
What follows is the letter that I wrote to Yahoo.

Dear Yahoo! Customer Services

I am not sure that I am writing this to the correct department, if so please excuse it and pass it on to the right people.

I have been a happy and enthusiastic customer of your webmail service for many years now, as well as a regular user of the Yahoo! splash page.

As a committed customer, I have been somewhat disturbed to read reports on Yahoos cooperation with the Chinese government regarding the recent conviction of journalist and Chinese citizen Shi Tao.

Surely cooperating with a regime that sports an appallingly bad record on human rights is a questionable way to conduct business, no matter how fruitful the financial reward?

I personally believe that as a Western company with a good reputation, taking a stand in a situation like this would go a long way in improving and maintaing PR generally.

Kind regards and anxiously waiting your response

#$*% *&!^#
"Larph"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home