Monday, December 26

merrychristmas


I'd like to offer my warmest greetings and also wish everyone a happy new year.

Christmas dinner yesterday was one of the best I had parteken of; and also a first in that I made my own trifle desert. Nobody ended up choking on their own vomit, which is the meausre I use to deem whether my culinery foray was successful or not.

My excellent roomate the great P Wade this year created the most incredible meal that involved stuffing a turckey with a duck, and in turn stuffing the duck with a chicken. (I'll try and post pictures later).
In the morning we hung out and opened presents with an excited Soph, and I watched a sobering documentary on the orphans of North Korea.

I think it's worth spending a few moments at this time of year to think about the millions around the world that would willingly swop their problems for mine in a heartbeat.

Information is the key to change in North Korea, so please take the time to watch this video.
(Warning, there is graphic depiction in this video, although nothing that betrays reality for millions of koreans).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home