Friday, December 30

hockeystandings


I have been pondering a lot lately, although nothing I want to get my teeth into at the moment.
What I really want to do right now is pat myself on the back.

I really started getting into Canada's national past time Hockey (or Ice Hockey as we would call it back home) back in the autumn of 2002.
Once you figure out all of the bajillions of rules (and there are alot of them) it's actually a brilliant game to get into.

We have had a fantasy hockey pool going at the office since september, and after a rough first month I slowly started to climb the pile. Last night I made it to my highest ranking: no.4!!!
My ambition is to finish the season as the top non-canadian in the league.
One of the reasons Fantasy Hockey is so compelling is because the league is scheduled for teams to play every night - there is always someone playing and the league gets updated everday.
(Disclaimer: Fantasy Hockey is a seriously addictive activity and will suck you in like there's no tomorrow).

2 Comments:

Blogger globebug said...

well done mate...i am quite proud to be sitting TOP of the 'world league' in fantasy footy...i dropped last wk but thanks to henry, i'm back on top!!! ;)

3:16 pm  
Blogger Ryan said...

i have no comment regarding hockey. well momma said if you cant say something nice then Shut up and go to your room ryan!!!

8:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home