Friday, December 23

festivities


"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing noise they make when they go past."

I did my first bout of christmas shopping this afternoon, leaving me just one more outing to get it all done.
I really can't stand the crowds, the shops and all the hassle, to be honest. But most of all, I cant stand getting on the bus.
I almost always walk down the drive over using my transit card. There's just something about being crammed into a metal tin on wheels and having to stand in someone else's armpit that I just cannot do.

If you're interested in a hilarious report that accidentally sneaked onto the BBC News website (although unfortunately is fake), click here.
Just to warn you, it does involve 42 Cambodian midgets, an African Lion and an Amphitheatre.

Couple of questions: Who did I quote at the top of this post, and did anyone see MSNBC host Tucker Carlson's Canada rant the other day? *puke*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home