Wednesday, December 14

canadianelection



Found some interesting NK photos on the BBC News website taken by a western "businessman" (whatever that means).
The Canadian election campaign is starting to heat up here (I still think they are rather too polite in their policy critique compared to us Brits) but this one appears to be a more heated contest as The Liberals are coming off the back of a financial scandal and damaged US ties as well.
I shall make a concious decision to follow this one more closely than the other 3 (!) that have occured here since I have been resident.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela Oliver said...

Yah you should post for us morons that have no clue what's happening with our country...I'd bet that more ppl would learn from your blog then from the news...so let me know who I should vote for...At least give me the facts

11:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home