Wednesday, November 30

extra ordinary


I havent posted many thouhts here in a while.
My days seems to procrastinate harder than myself; I havent hit the sack earlier than midnight in about a week. Tonight will be another late one.
This morning I awoke and immediately checked the state of the environment on the otherside of my bedroom window.
And joy.
The sun appeared to be hanging in the sky in much the same way that large iron anvils do not.

I have black and white film left over from thailand.
A beautiful pacific northwest morning.
A head full of thoughts and ideas.
An empty stomach.
A nagging cracking noise in my second-to-smallest-left-foot-toe.
A spare tube of toothpaste.
I have alot of things.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What more could a guy ask for?










(a girl)

11:31 pm  
Blogger Larph said...

LOL!!

12:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home