Saturday, November 19

Creating


I haven't really posted many of my thoughts here in a while.
I suppose that's because I have had a lot to digest recently.

I've been trying to figure out [exactly] what it is I enjoy doing.
It would be simple to make a list of what I do most often for recreation and draw logical conclusions, but that shoe has never seemed to fit in the past.
I find that I often blow hot and cold.
A couple of months ago it was everything apple flavoured.
Nowadays I find I couldn't care less about things that are apple flavoured.
At the moment it is chocolate milk.
But I know that next week it could be different.

I enjoy taking pictures, but would never consider myself a photographer.
I enjoy making things, but would never consider myself a carpenter etc.
I enjoy playing my guitars, but would never consider myself a musician.

And then this afternoon it hit me; it's the creation.
Creating is what I care about.
I take pleasure in accomplishment, not necessarily the product.

Which leads me to ponder how He would have felt on that seventh day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home