Saturday, October 8

day five

End of the week.

Teaching on this school was great - this group was incredibly gracious towards me.

This weekend in Canada is a thanksgiving weekend. It's not a holiday that I am particularly familiar with, seeing as though I am thoroughly British. Still I am happy enough to partake.

I will be unwinding a little, and will try to catch Vancouver on film during the "magical hour" of the gloaming tomorrow night. (There seems to be a special window during dusk which looks beautiful and casts some amazing silhouettes).

After that looking forward to getting back at it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ralph,

Interestingly, I remember hosting American Thanksgiving at the Parizeaus one year and you were the only one helping me clean up. Random, but fond, memory...

5:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home