Friday, September 9

Worth a mention



I'm not really one to divulge my pop culture opinions, but I thought that this one was worth a mention.

A couple of months ago a friend stuck this dvd on in a youth hostel in shanghai.
I had absolutely no idea what it was about, but was pleasantly surprised nonetheless.

"Millions" focuses on two boys in England who come across a ton of cash; one believes it is a gift from God and therefore his duty to distribute it among the needy - the other has plans for real estate and investment.

The reason I mention it is because there were a few interesting spiritual observations included which have left me pondering and reflecting since; I like that sort of food-for-thought.

I have since heard a few other friends talking about it, so it seems to be a bit of a word-by-mouther.

2 Comments:

Blogger craigchurch said...

i would give to you ralph.

7:27 pm  
Blogger globebug said...

hey ralphie,

i saw 'millions' again the other night and it blew me away almost as much as in shanghai. incredible film...can't wait to get home and show it to my fam!

take it easy, you update this thing so fast i can't keep up! good job.

love,
h. x

4:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home