Sunday, September 25

The saturday I walked



Today I walked.

Awakened and drowsy I am greeted by the remarkably malodorous and fetid redolence eminating from my roomates' housecat Picasso. (Although appreciably a great deal less chemically imbalanced than I had become aquainted to).

My lips are starved of kim chi.
I haven't eaten food with two little sticks for more than a week.
People are pronouncing my name as I am used to.
I find myself slipping towards bereavement, desperate to remember and feel where I was.

I rummage through some pictures and find a print; Ronald MacDonald in traditional Thai pose. Trying to woo patrons into consuming greasy processed chicken pieces.
I resolve to appreciate what I now have, and set out to walk in the sunshine.

To the office.
To scienceworld.
To chinatown.
To Randy's.
I walked all day.

It was beautiful; beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home