Sunday, September 11

The nori bang

Larph recommends "Wham!" hits for an evening of karaoke.

Last night I hung out for the last time with some of my favourite koreans.

After dinner Chi-muk, Ji Ae and myself headed for what is know here as the "Nori-bang" - or in western terms karaoke.

It really is a phenomonen in itself; we qued for half an hour to get in.
Once in, however, you are treated to the comfort of your own tatimi style room for "roaming" wireless mikes and a huge digital catalogue of tunes to choose from.

I know what you're thinking, so I won't wait any longer.
Amongst the mostly korean hitlist, I performed odious versions of "Wham!" classics, along with "The Village People"'s YWMCA, Weezer and The Beatles.
Unfortunately we ran out of time before I could launch into my coma-inducing version of the Bon Jovi classic: "All About Lovin' You".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home