Monday, September 5

last week


My last week is approaching.

Once again I contemplate my imminent departure from the Land of Morning Calm; Vancouver British Columbia my destination.

My first real vacation in the 3 years since I was last at home has been a real pleasure.
So many great places, so many great people.

Busan and Daegu were real treasure troves of rest and beauty.
Aeja nuna it was great to see you in your home city.
Chi Muk - you're amazing. Your mums cooking is almost as good as your character.
Seoul - I felt like I was home when we checked into your terminal last night.
Ji Aae thank you for sharing Chi Muk with me.

Sam, Daniel, Chris and Sophie we'll meet again. Thank you.
Sung Eun, Tae Kyoung - it was Namsan - it was great. Kun, you too.
Sara, thank you! Keep up the R&E.

Heidi, Kyoungmi, Jie Hye, John, Janis, Jooun, Jo, Yan Yan, Mike and elder Han blessings.
I love your country.

Until soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ralph! I'm so glad you had a great time in Korea and that you got to meet up with TK and Sungeun. How are they?! Awww I miss them. You must be back in Vancouver by now. Thanks so much for writing that rec for me! I'll keep you posted on what happens. Take care Ralph and write when you can.
Mon

7:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home