Friday, September 2

Jim Jael Bang



Just dropping in...

As an update, I have finished with the kids camp, and have been taking a few days off inbetween various meetings.
It's been a great week, and I have gotten to catch up with tons of great people including Sung Eun, Tae Kyoung, John, Aeja and Jooun.

On wednesday I left for a bit of a korean road trip with my friend Chi Muk.
We're on a whirlwind tour visiting Iksan, Jeonju, Busan, GyeongJu, Daegu, Taejon and Gunsan before heading back to Seoul.

Last week I was able to experience the curious delights beheld within the "Jim Jael Bang".

For the uninitiated, the curious "Jim Jael Bang" is sort of like a giant underground hot tub.
With a communal restaurant.
And PC room.
And DVD room.
And sleeping room.
And just about any other activity that can be conducted within a "room", really.

After experiencing the curious hot tubbing options available, you jump into a sort of prison-issue uniform and meet up with your friends in what can only be described as a sort of underground "oopah loompah land for adults".

And then you hang out all night wearing a soothing mask and basically have a great time.

No embarassment allowed.

Im speaking at a church in Gunsan on sunday, and then again in Seoul next week; I'm also begining to contemplate my departure from Asia. Until soon.

larph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home