Wednesday, September 14

Education

(An A-level is a British qualification needed for university entry)

I've been back in Canada for a full 24 hr period already.
Its been a busy but good time, catching up with all of the family here - so many good friends and great welcomes.

I did a bit of a presentation this morning on what I had been up to in the last 5 and a half months. its difficult to talk about, especially when everybody is always asking you, but its good as I know that for the most part it is out of genuine interest.

Couldn't help it lunchtime.
I just had to nip down the street for a korean tofu soup. Still easing myself into western cuisine at the moment.
Small steps.

I am excited to develop my pictures, and I will be sure to share them at some point.
It is a little difficult to share in detail - due to the sensitive nature of my activities - but I shall be sure to provide at least a general jist.

Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ralph.
miss you already
and all korean food are reminding me of you....

3:43 am  
Blogger Angela Oliver said...

ralphie....how's the couve? get your ass here

6:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home