Saturday, August 20

Kids-punishment-sub-blog pt II


Another full on week has drawn itself to a close, once again.

Days seem to melt into each other almost as if the the sun never chooses to leave.
And all of a sudden, another week has passed.

The 5 push ups rule does not seem to be doing the trick.
(The kids are not allowed to speak in korean during the camp - doing so incurs the aforementioned puishment).

But my coworkers happened upon something that does the trick beautifully.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to call your mum".

These ten words seem to posess the ability to conjur instant behaviour in almost any child.
The power contained within them never ceases to amaze me.

I shall be sure to remember this magic sentence.

I am off to meet annie and hosea; tomorrow aeja comes to seoul!

I also have a cell whilst I am here if you want to contact me: 010 6489 9432

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

i think those words still frighten me sometimes. i love reading your blog as you have such eloquent ways of saying everything. i am a big fan of yours too, its remarkable what you've done these last few months. don't forget that! see you soon.

4:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home