Sunday, August 21

Aeja nuna


I'm completely spoiled.

I've just enjoyed one of the most refreshing days I have experienced in a long while.

It's days like this that in the midst of conversation you stop to realise the absolutely unrelentingly gracious attitude of God right down to the breath you are drawing across your lips.
And you are seeing it that way because of the company and quality of friendship you are experiencing in that moment.

Perhaps you understand what I mean when I put it that way.

I woke up this morning in my little place in Yong-in about 40km outside of one of the most breathtaking cities I have experienced.
I set off for Seoul in the company of my friend Chi-Muk - one of the greatest men I know, a real quality man.
We were heading for the city in order to meet up with my old boss from Starbucks Aeja nuna (big sister Aeja).

Aeja came up to Seoul from the otherside of korea just for the day, and brought along her friend Peter.
After some initial introductions we went for lunch and proceeded to spend the rest of the day in a lovely little coffee shop in a beautiful little area called Myongdong.
It almost appeared as though time itself had lost interest in keeping Meridan Standard; discarding it's occupation in favour of our conversation.

Before long it became apparent that there was barely enough time to see something of the area and catch something to eat before their return train departed.
We resolved to continue or fellowship next week in Daegu, and how I look forward to it.

Aeja nuna truly is one of the most amazing human beings I have ever encountered; it is humbling to reflect upon the quality of people God has allowed me to connect with in the last few years.

I think I am starting to fully realise that when I'm having trouble finding God myself, I find Him through my friends.

I will post pictures later.

The photograph is off Chi-Muk and Ji-Ae.

2 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

hey ralph
thanks for posting the pic of annie and hosea!! how fun!!

It's great to read about what you are doing, keeps us all alittle more connected. keep it up.. see you soon!

5:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having the time of your life! Great pics!

Audge

9:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home