Wednesday, July 27

Cheap night's kip


The overcast sky will the enduring image pasted to my memory as I depart this concrete jungle known simply as Bangkok.

Trivia Warning, Trivia Warning.
(Apparently, Bangkok's official name is far less simple and is infact the longest city name in the world. Obvioulsy excluding the welsh, then).

I am soon to be spending the night at Hong Kong's new international airport, arrivals terminal.
Enroute to Seoul.
My first time proper in what koreans refer to as "the southern part of korea". Currently I am absolutely filled with anticipation, excitement, and other words that score big points on the scrabble board.
For those interested, www.sleepinginairports.net is a great website full of lots of fascinating tips and information on a cheap nights kip.

I will be able to provide a far more detailed update once I am landed in Seoul and have met with my hosts.
For now, anneyong-hi kyes-haeo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home