Tuesday, April 12

Caught in a storm

Went downtown to wang chai today - applying for a chinese visa.

Great news, by the way. My canadian visa and my special k visas have both been approved today. Two down, one to go!
If things go accordingly, I will be heading into the big C this coming week. I also have to find a cheap suit in order to be in special k. Just something to ask the boss about.

Coming back I got caught in my first asian downpour. Wetter than a fish with an incontinence problem.

Last night was great. Went up to a boys home in the new territories, spent time with them, they asked me to ask the boss for a few things. Just what I did. Great time.
We'll be spending more time there this week.

The weather here is quite the adjustment. Yesterday it was hotter than a times square rolex. Today... it kind of feels like you're continually pushing wet blankets off of your face. Enticing, eh?

Sleep calls.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ralphie,

glad to hear you've made it and have had your first taste of an asian monsoon...they are the best! i'm very jealous but glad to hear that you're having a good time.

keep the updates coming!
miss ya. :)

3:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home